Wednesday 13 February 2013

Kitty Kisses

I've never, ever known a cat that likes to be kissed on the nose, but my Devon Rex boys love it. They'll stand on my lap with their paws on my shoulders for ages looking for kisses and if I go over to them when they're in their bed both of them turn their faces up to me expecting a smooch.

So what if I've had a bad day, a load of bills have come in or I'm having work worries. I take a break from the computer, snuggle with my boys and get a tonne of kisses to remind me that all the important stuff in the world is taken care of and the bad stuff will pass. How did I ever get along without these guys in my life?

Blue looking for a smooch

2 comments:

  1. Glad to know I am not the only one who kisses cats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Teehee! I defy anyone who owns Devon NOT to kiss them :)

      Delete

About Me

I'm not a Devon Rex expert nor am I a breeder. In fact, when I set up this blog (early Feb 2013) I'd had Devon Rexes for just 9 days. I'm just blogging about my life with my Devons and writing the kind of blog I wish I'd had access to when I was researching the breed. I hope you find it useful and/or entertaining. I'm already head over heels in love with the Devon Rex Breed and especially with my two beautiful boys, Blue and Bowie