Monday 18 February 2013

My Devon Rexes - The Bits I Missed

My boy's breeder, Patrizia of the Rarex Cattery in Italy just sent me these photos of my Devon Rex twins growing up before they came to live with me. They're just so adorable I had to share them!

Blue, my Blue Smoke Devon Rex as a baby 

140 grammes... Awww!

My cute little Devon Rex alien, Bowie

Bowie's first words on film


All three brothers together


This is the first photo I saw of Blue... how could I resist this face?



Mealtimes were a family affair

I just wish I'd been able to take all three!




One of the first pics I saw of Bowie. Cute here, DELICIOUS in real life!

Getting into trouble as only Devon Rexes can

So this is where the bad habits came from. I did have to train my boys that Mummy doesn't like sharing her dinner

Ski Kitty


Where do you keep the biscuits?




Growing up and looking more like the beautiful boys I know and love


Blue loves to snuggle under the duvet... and always has!

Seeing this photo I just knew I had to have both of them



3 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I like your post very much like you have taken care of them until they get out of the little cats chana.From your post I think many will learn how to use with animals.This is a very nice post.Thank you for your post......

    ----http://onedaytop.com/step-step-introduce-new-baby-cat/

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello i found the picture of ur white kitty bowie, he has become very popular on tiktok :3 he is so derpy i love him sm thank u for taking that picture -yuxi

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're so adorable!
    A few years back, someone found the third pic in this gallery and spread it around kind of as a meme because Bowie looks so funny in it. Me and my gf love him and started to call him "Bread" before we knew his actual name (since the source of the pic is usually lost with the shares).
    Hope they're doing great now.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

I'm not a Devon Rex expert nor am I a breeder. In fact, when I set up this blog (early Feb 2013) I'd had Devon Rexes for just 9 days. I'm just blogging about my life with my Devons and writing the kind of blog I wish I'd had access to when I was researching the breed. I hope you find it useful and/or entertaining. I'm already head over heels in love with the Devon Rex Breed and especially with my two beautiful boys, Blue and Bowie