Monday 11 February 2013

I Love My Devon Boys

Okay, so anyone following the toilet training experiment on my blog will know that today is a bad, bad day and I'm feeling demoralised and sleep deprived.
Blue and Bowie, my lovable little elves
But one thing I am very quickly learning about Devon Rexes is that whatever happens they will find a way to make you smile, to make you feel loved and to make you wonder how you ever got by without them.

They've been super cute today, wrestling a huge roll of kitchen towel to death (messy but hilarious), following me as I do my chores, sitting on the dish rack as I wash up, jumping in the washing machine as I try to get my clothes in around them and getting into even more pickles than usual. They've been chasing each other all over the house sounding like a mini herd of elephants and on one zoom round the kitchen they managed to upend the fruit bowl and then chased the oranges round the kitchen floor. Blue is now draped around my neck nuzzling my face and nibbling my ear and Bowie is curled up under my jumper in my lap.

A little Devon love will chase those first world problem blues away in an instant every time and it's impossible to go for more than 5 minutes without grinning from ear to ear with these guys in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I'm not a Devon Rex expert nor am I a breeder. In fact, when I set up this blog (early Feb 2013) I'd had Devon Rexes for just 9 days. I'm just blogging about my life with my Devons and writing the kind of blog I wish I'd had access to when I was researching the breed. I hope you find it useful and/or entertaining. I'm already head over heels in love with the Devon Rex Breed and especially with my two beautiful boys, Blue and Bowie